IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS HAD BEGUN !
TEN states (only 20% of US) WERE discussing impeachment in our town halls:
California, Hawaii, Illinois, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Texas, Washington, Vermont, and Virginia have ALL introduced impeachment resolutions. George W. Bush and Dick Cheney are now "wanted for war crimes" and have warrants issued for their arrests in the great state of Vermont.
Support Rep. Dennis Kucinich (Ohio):
Articles of Impeachment
The bill "HR 333" had 27 patriotic co-sponsors:
- Rep Baldwin, Tammy [WI-2] - 8/1/2007
- Rep Boswell, Leonard L. [IA-3] - 2/14/2008
- Rep Brady, Robert A. [PA-1] - 7/24/2007
- Rep Clarke, Yvette D. [NY-11] - 6/6/2007
- Rep Clay, Wm. Lacy [MO-1] - 5/1/2007
- Rep Cohen, Steve [TN-9] - 8/4/2007
- Rep Davis, Danny K. [IL-7] - 11/5/2007
- Rep Ellison, Keith [MN-5] - 6/28/2007
- Rep Farr, Sam [CA-17] - 7/12/2007
- Rep Filner, Bob [CA-51] - 7/12/2007
- Rep Grijalva, Raul M. [AZ-7] - 12/5/2007
- Rep Jackson-Lee, Sheila [TX-18] - 8/4/2007
- Rep Johnson, Henry C. "Hank," Jr. [GA-4] - 6/28/2007
- Rep Kilpatrick, Carolyn C. [MI-13] - 9/7/2007
- Rep Lee, Barbara [CA-9] - 6/7/2007
- Rep McDermott, Jim [WA-7] - 7/10/2007
- Rep Moore, Gwen [WI-4] - 12/19/2007
- Rep Moran, James P. [VA-8] - 7/10/2007
- Rep Payne, Donald M. [NJ-10] - 8/1/2007
- Rep Schakowsky, Janice D. [IL-9] - 5/1/2007
- Rep Stark, Fortney Pete [CA-13] - 3/5/2008
- Rep Towns, Edolphus [NY-10] - 9/27/2007
- Rep Waters, Maxine [CA-35] - 6/12/2007
- Rep Watson, Diane E. [CA-33] - 10/16/2007
- Rep Wexler, Robert [FL-19] - 6/10/2008
- Rep Woolsey, Lynn C. [CA-6] - 6/7/2007
- Rep Wynn, Albert Russell [MD-4] - 5/10/2007
Prosecute War Criminals
Accusing the administration of lying about the need for the war in Iraq, Dennis Kucinich (Ohio-D) said he did not need to hear the presidents assessment. "We know the State of the Union", he declared. "It's a lie."
Bush Traitor War Criminal Family Tradition
"I emphasize... that the Harrimans showed great courage and loyalty and confidence in us, because three or four of us were really running the business, the day to day business." — Grandfather Prescott Bush
Bush was one of seven directors of the Union Banking Corporation, an investment bank controlled by the Thyssen family. In July 1942 the bank was suspected of holding gold on behalf of Nazi leaders. A subsequent government investigation disproved those allegations, but confirmed the Thyssens' control, and in October 1942 the United States seized the bank under the Trading with the Enemy Act and held the assets for the duration of World War II.
Bush was politically active on social issues. He was involved with the American Birth Control League as early as 1942, and served as the treasurer of the first national capital campaign of Planned Parenthood in 1947. Bush was also an early supporter of the United Negro College Fund, serving as chairman of the Connecticut branch in 1951.
Movie: JFKII - The Bush Connection
1837: Andrew Jackson's Farewell Address
"It is well known that there have always been those amongst us who wish to enlarge the powers of the General Government, and experience would seem to indicate that there is a tendency on the part of this Government to overstep the boundaries marked out for it by the Constitution. Its legitimate authority is abundantly sufficient for all the purposes for which it was created, and its powers being expressly enumerated, there can be no justification for claiming anything beyond them.
Every attempt to exercise power beyond these limits should be promptly and firmly opposed, for one evil example will lead to other measures still more mischievous; and if the principle of constructive powers or supposed advantages or temporary circumstances shall ever be permitted to justify the assumption of a power not given by the Constitution, the General Government will before long absorb all the powers of legislation, and you will have in effect but one consolidated government." — Andrew Jackson