Table of Contents
- 2012 Election Videos
- Candidate POLICY Comparison
- Ron Paul POLICY
- Foreign Policy
- National Debt
- Federal Reserve
- 2011 Iowa Straw Poll
- Jesse Ventura VP?
- Polls & Charts
- Campaign Donations
- Election Documentary Movies
"No President should fear public scrutiny of his program. For from that scrutiny comes understanding; and from that understanding comes support or opposition. And both are necessary. I am not asking your newspapers to support the Administration, but I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed." — JFK
You won't want to miss the campaigns of our 2012 Liberty Candidates and news from the bravest American patriots including: Ron Paul, Ray McGovern, Jesse Ventura, Dennis Kucinich, Cynthia McKinney, Peter Schiff, Adam Kokesh, and more than 100 grassroots candidates. Political Debates, Constitutional POLICY, Limited Government, Libertarians, Republicans, Greens, Independent Candidates, and even an occasional democrat worth mentioning.
Meanwhile, we are keeping a close eye on President Obama, Congress, and Senate during the lull of pre-election campaigning. Stay up-to-date on accurate news regarding foreign policy with UN, EU, NAU, IMF, China, Russia, Israel, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Somalia, Yemen, and of course the latest neoCON sales pitches from the Iran war cheerleaders seated comfortably in the mainstream media.
Bookmark the RSS News Feed to get updates when new sources are available. Follow us on Facebook & Twitter!
"The Constitution was NOT written to regulate your life or your religion. It’s NOT there to regulate your economic activity, and it wasn't written so that we could be the policeman of the world. It was written to RESTRAIN our FEDERAL government." — Ron Paul
"Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country."
– Ronald Reagan
Mitt Romney > Bain Capital > ClearChannel =
Rush Limbaugh + Glenn Beck
Sean Hannity + Michael Savage
Ron Paul POLICY Compared to other Candidates
Ron Paul would cut $1,000,000,000,000.00 from the federal budget on day one and eliminate 5 of the 15 cabinet-level departments (Commerce, Education, Energy, Housing and Urban Development, and Interior – and unlike Rick Perry he has no problem reciting them all); recall American troops from all foreign lands, not just war zones; repeal the 16th Amendment, which created the federal income tax; reduce his own presidential salary from $400,000 to $39,336 = the median salary of an American worker.
- Ron Paul is the real deal among the contenders for the Republican nomination.
- When Rick Perry was getting Ds in Economics 101, Ron Paul was writing books on Austrian Economics.
- When Michele Bachmann was campaigning for Jimmy Carter, Ron Paul was one of four congressmen to endorse Ronald Reagan on his second run.
- When Herman Cain was working for the Federal Reserve, Ron Paul was trying to end it. When Herman Cain was supporting TARP bailouts, Ron Paul was trying to stop the bailouts. When Herman Cain was working with the SPP, Ron Paul was exposing their North American Union.
- When they were working for the IRS [Michele Bachmann], managing a presidential campaign for Al Gore [Rick Perry], instituting forced gardasil vaccinations of pre-teen girls in exchange for Merck campaign donations [Rick Perry], and signing into law the state version of Obamacare [Mitt Romney], Ron Paul was the lone voice and Nay vote in opposition to government expansion.
- Ron Paul is the only candidate who predicted and warned against the economic crisis, who understood and explained the reasons for it, and who offers a viable solution. Herman Cain said don't worry and stop scaring people away from Fannie & Freddie.
- Ron Paul is the only candidate who really means it when he says he wants to bring our troops home and conservatively scale down our unsustainable and unreasonable empire.
- Ron Paul is the only candidate who is serious about slashing spending and eliminating taxes.
- Even though others are now trying to sound like him, there is only one Ron Paul. And there is only one candidate who can beat Obama: Ron Paul.
"I only voted for DEMOCRATS because they were the only ones on the ballot." — Mitt Romney
"I don't line up with the National Rifle Association (NRA)" — Mitt Romney (Source: The Boston Globe)
Ron Paul *POLICY* = 4 Important Issues
Ron Paul held what he described as a "very important" press conference on September 10th in Washington, DC. The event brought four third party and independent candidates "together in unity" around a statement of principles. The event came as polls showed the presidential race tightening and third party/independent candidates getting combined votes of over 10% in swing states. The four candidates - Independent Ralph Nader, the Green Party nominee Cynthia McKinney, the Constitution Party’s Chuck Baldwin and the Libertarian Party’s Bob Barr along with Ron Paul agreed on the following four key principles:
The Iraq War must end as quickly as possible with removal of all our soldiers from the region. We must initiate the return of our soldiers from around the world, including Korea, Japan, Europe and the entire Middle East. We must cease the war propaganda, threats of a blockade and plans for attacks on Iran, nor should we re-ignite the cold war with Russia over Georgia. We must be willing to talk to all countries and offer friendship and trade and travel to all who are willing. We must take off the table the threat of a nuclear first strike against all nations.
2012 Presidential Candidate Top Campaign Donations
Ron Paul 2011
US Air Force... $23,437
US Army........ $23,053
US Navy......... $16,973
Mitt Romney 2011
Goldman Sachs...... $354,700
Credit Suisse Group $195,250
Morgan Stanley...... $185,800
Herman Cain 2011
Wausau Homes.... $9,800
Wells Fargo.......... $8,300
Houston Texans... $7,400
2. The National Debt:
We believe that there should be no increase in the national debt. The burden of debt placed on the next generation is unjust and already threatening our economy and the value of our dollar. We must pay our bills as we go along and not unfairly place this burden on a future generation.
We must protect the privacy and civil liberties of all persons under US jurisdiction. We must repeal or radically change the Patriot Act, the Military Commissions Act, and the FISA legislation. We must reject the notion and practice of torture, eliminations of habeas corpus, secret tribunals, and secret prisons. We must deny immunity for corporations that spy willingly on the people for the benefit of the government. We must reject the unitary presidency, the illegal use of signing statements and excessive use of executive orders.
We seek a thorough investigation, evaluation and AUDIT of the Federal Reserve System and its cozy relationships with the banking, corporate, and other financial institutions. The arbitrary power to create money and credit out of thin air behind closed doors for the benefit of commercial interests must be ended. There should be no taxpayer bailouts of corporations and no corporate subsidies. Corporations should be aggressively prosecuted for their crimes and frauds.
2011 Iowa Straw Poll Results:
- MN Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (4823, 28.55%)
- Congressman Ron Paul (4671, 27.65%)
MN Governor Tim Pawlenty (2293, 13.57%)
- Senator Rick Santorum (1657, 9.81%)
Herman Cain (1456, 8.62%)
- TX Governor Rick Perry (718, 3.62%) write-in
- MA Governor Mitt Romney (567, 3.36%)
- Speaker Newt Gingrich (385, 2.28%)
- UT Governor Jon Huntsman (69, 0.41%)
- Congressman Thad McCotter (35, 0.21%)
Will Jesse Ventura Stand up for VP? PLEASE?!?
Typical Treasonous Mainstream Media News Coverage
CNN's Debate Winner Poll
(About Dodging Questions):
- Ron Paul... 42%
- Romney.... 29%
- Gingrich.... 18%
- Santorum.. 12%
CNN's Post Debate news
coverage name drops:
- Romney..... mentioned 87 times
- Gingrich..... mentioned 82 times
- Santorum.. mentioned 76 times
- Ron Paul.... mentioned *ONCE*
Full List of: USA Patriot TV Channels
Freedom + Liberty | Politics 101 | Definition of a Cabal | Definition of a Regime
Forms of Government : Anarchy | Republic | Democracy | Oligarchy | Monarchy
Economic Systems : Free Market | Fascism | Nazism | Socialism | Communism