Table of Contents
- Declaration of Independence
- United States Constitution
- Bill of Rights
- Federalist Papers
- Current Bills in 113th Congress
- An Overview of America (JBS)
- Library Resources
Welcome to the Document Library of the USA! This library was specifically created to archive IMPORTANT historical records in case of 'accidental' deletion or deliberate censorship (e.g. the legal documents destroyed in WTC7 on 9/11/2001 regarding Enron, JFK, Watergate). People who destroy information are cowards; it was JFK's last wish that the American people become "INFORMED" by the media.
Since the Library of Alexandria was destroyed and burned to the ground - oligarchies desiring power have sought to CENSOR "Free Speech", and they're also destroying anything that they deem to have a negative effect on themselves and their mutual corporate campaign funders. They know people would be less likely to judge them if their faults were not illuminated by the bright lights of publicity in this modern world riddled with celebrity gossip and two-faced poiticians.
Find information about the United States of America. This website has many internet resources, movie trailers and videos, documentary movies, libraries, encyclopedia, and historical documents. Bookmark the RSS News Feed to get updates when new sources are available. Follow us on Facebook & Twitter!
Our Most Precious Historical Documents:
Bill of Rights
"The government was set to protect man from criminals -
and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government." — Ayn Rand
"No one can read our Constitution without concluding that the people who wrote it wanted their government severely limited; the words "NO" and "NOT" employed in restraint of government power occur 24 times in the first seven articles of the Constitution and 22 more times in the Bill of Rights." — Edmund A. Opitz
a JBS video presentation is the best explanation of these IMPORTANT documents:
An Overview of America (JBS)
AYE! Pass these IMPORTANT Bills!
If anyone is still wondering: what's so cool about Texas Congressman Ron Paul? The federal reserve is in trouble this year... Dr. Paul is now the chairman of the House Committee on Banking "Financial Services Committee in the U.S. House of Representatives". In Congress, ALL MONEY BILLS must come from the House!
Introduced in Congress March 15, 2011
and hell yes that says "Abolition" & "Transparency" this year instead of just "Audit"!
H.R.150: Senior Citizens Tax ELIMINATION Act
Sponsor: Rep Paul, Ron [TX-14] introduced 1/5/2011 Cosponsors (1)
Latest Major Action: 1/5/2011 Referred to House committee.
Status: Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.
- H.R. 1831 Industrial Hemp Farming Act of 2011
- H.R. 459: Federal Reserve Transparency Act of 2011
- H.R. 1094: Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act
- H.R. 1098: Free Competition in Currency Act of 2011
- H.R. 1095: Freedom to Bank Act
- H.R. 1146: American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2009
- H.R. 958: We the People Act (federal judges)
- H.R. 150: Senior Citizens Tax Elimination Act
- H.R. 1097: Complete and Permanent Property Tax Deduction Act of 2011
- H.R. 1099: Taxpayers' Freedom of Conscience Act of 2011
- H.R. 1096: Sanctity of Life Act of 2011
- H.R. 1101: End the Mandate Act of 2011
- H.R. 1102: Affordable Gas Price Act
- H.R. 1139: Tax-Free Tips Act of 2011
- H.R. 149: Social Security Beneficiary Tax Reduction Act
- H.R. 955: Professional Educators Tax Relief Act of 2011
- H.R. 956: Education Improvement Tax Cut Act
- H.R. 957: Teacher Tax Cut Act of 2011
- H.R. 953: Make College Affordable Act of 2011
- H.R. 954: Family Education Freedom Act of 2011
USA Patriot Resources:
Full List of: USA Patriot TV Channels
Freedom + Liberty | Politics 101 | Definition of a Cabal | Definition of a Regime
Forms of Government : Anarchy | Republic | Democracy | Oligarchy | Monarchy
Economic Systems : Free Market | Fascism | Nazism | Socialism | Communism